Monday, October 22, 2012

It's Been A While...

So much has happened since I posted last.

1. We did move, but not til nearly a month after my last post. We've lived in our new place about three months now, and I'm finally just feeling settled. We have pictures, erhh... picture frames on the wall, furniture arranged and lightbulbs in (almost) all of our lamps. Hey, it's "home," and we love it!


2. We had an ultrasound at 18 weeks and found out we are having a little baby girl. :) We are so excited to see our little lady face-to-face in just three short months! I am 28 weeks today. Hello, third trimester! 



3. I recently stopped working, and I've graduated to stay-at-home housewife and waiting-to-be Mama! I'm praying for a measure of productivity and wisdom in finances, housekeeping, and learning to PRAY. This is the first time in my life I've never had work or school to attend, so it will be a whole new world for me! God gives good gifts, and in the case of my husband-- an INCREDIBLE gift. I'm so thankful for how hard he works to go to school and work to take care of our growing little family. What a man. :) 

On our honeymoon before we left to come back home. 


With the extra time on my hands, I hope to read and write a lot more, whether that's books, journals, or blogs. I've gone back and forth in my mind about whether or not I feel comfortable blogging regularly. I don't have any wisdom to offer newlyweds (as I am one myself), or Mama's (as I'm learning on the fly), I can't cook like Ree and I don't homeschool (yet) like my wonderful sister Bambi. But what I can do is share stories, struggles, and lessons I learn along the way. I only hope to be a voice of encouragement, inspiration, truth, and honesty for anyone who might happen to read along with our crazy lives. If there are any other young wives/mama's out there, feeling like you're the only one who no clue what to do, you're not!! I'm here, and we can learn together. :)

Cheers!
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment