Friday, June 4, 2010

Oh, how He loves us!

Whoo. Exhaustion.

I've completely cleaned out my closet/room today. It's so hard to go through years of "treasures" (junk) sometimes! How many pairs of shoes do you keep? Is it okay to get rid of the little Precious Moments doll someone gave you for your baptism? Will I really use ALL these picture frames?! Sigh, so many questions, so much STUFF! Ahh well. Most of it I've chosen to sell, and what doesn't sell to donate. (Hoping to raise enough tomorrow to pay for the rest of my New Mexico trip, and maybe a little extra!) It's felt nice to go through old things from years past, and have the freedom to *let go* of what they represent to me. I'm super excited for this new season of life that's coming upon me, and getting rid of some of the "old me" feels wonderful. :)

PS- I bought 160 envelopes today, hoping to get letters out on Monday! It's gonna be a busy busy weekend! I plan to start a blog for NM and France as well as a Twitter for each. Follow if you dare! ;)

I must be awake in approximately 5.5 hours. Tomorrow will be interesting. All for the glory of God! :)

Bon soir!
<3
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment